Summer is the time of weddings, and the season for nuptials is well underway. While you're preparing for your own wedding, watching someone you know walk down the aisle, or just dreaming about when your day will come, why not read about a few weddings in literature?
- Meg's Wedding - Louisa May Alcott
- Madame Bovary's Wedding - Gustave Flaubert
- The Wedding of Mr. Ellenwood and Mrs. Dabney - Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Marriage of Adam and Dinah - George Eliot
- King Arthur's Wedding - Sir Thomas Malory
- Jane Eyre's Wedding - Charlotte Brontė
Here are a few related quizzes:
Enjoy reading about weddings in literature!
Cover Art © Library of America.