A reading spot is a place where you can be comfortable and read, but how do you find it? Every reader has different conditions under which he/she is able to read most effectively? What are your ideal conditions, and where will you find your "reading spot"?
Time Required: Varies
- Under what conditions are you able to concentrate, study, and read most effectively?
- It may be easier for you to read at a desk, at a table in a quiet library, on the grass, by the lake, or in one of those cushy chairs at Starbucks.
- Some readers can't concentrate when there's any noise around them, while others can read anywhere--under almost any conditions.
- If you don't know what your ideal conditions are, try reading in different locations. When you've found the ideal conditions, you've found a reading spot.
- You may find that you have several great reading spots.
What You Need